They have to be Tiny Dills, with no garlic added.
I also like to eat them when the jar has just been opened. You see once they have been in the fridge they are not as good, still acceptable, but not as good.
This makes it so when I open a new jar I will pretty much eat the WHOLE JAR! No joke! This usually results in a tummy ache, yet I still do it.
So Lately at the store I notices that my particular pickle brand STOPPED MAKING MY TINY PICKLES WITH NO GARLIC ADDED! What in the world was I going to do? Then after searching through a couple store I found these below! Tiny dill pickle paks! That's right TINY DILL PICKLE PAKS! How amazing! Snack packs, I never have to put them in the fridge and I won't have to eat the whole jar! Amazing! I was so excited!
So then came the taste test (you see they are not my original brand) and they are fantastic! I LOVE THEM! I am so excited! Hooray for Mt. Olive! I even wrote them an e-mail about it.
5 comments:
That's awesome!
I have never really understood the whole "pickle obsession", because I have never been a pickle fan. But, how cool for you! No more stomach aches! (So when are you going to drag your sister down here to the HOT AZ sun???) I would love you guys to come visit!
Kelly, I think you are one of my most interesting friends. You win the award for uniqueness. I AM SO EXCITED FOR GIRLS NIGHT! And grilled pizza. YUM!
That is awesome! My boys will eat a whole jar of pickles too!
that is hilarios, i love pickles too. even more so when i'm pregnant. i'll have to try your new found pickle brand. by the way i must have not saved when i put your link on my blog so i'm putting it on again.
Post a Comment