Danny was born in Canada, and his dad is from there so we celebrate Canada day. We had a Canada day parade in Saratoga Springs with about 50 other people from Canada. We were suppose to wear red but neither of us have any red so in the spirit of Tegan and Sara (who are from Canada) I wore my home made T&S t-shirt!
9 comments:
So...didn't know there was a parade for Canada Day in Saratoga Springs. Is there some sort of link between SS and Canada or there just happens to be a lot of Canadians in that area?
There just so happens to be a lot of Canadians there. There is also a few in our ward.
We were so sad to miss it! looks like you had fun!!!
fun stuff I love Canada what a beautiful country not to mention the mojos, mints, toffee, and chocolate!
Looks like fun I am sad, that I missed out on the the parades this year! :(
Happy Canada Day! I forgot about Danny. My sister and her family went to Raymond for Canada day and they were in the parade up there. Crazy Canadians!
Happy Canada Day! We love you can we play sometime? I like the headbands. Next haircut have Jilynn do it, L can touch the clippers and see that it doesn't hurt...it also didn't hurt that we had Mamba's in his mouth...
Hugs and Kisses!
Where have you been for the last few days? The only joy I get out of my job is reading people's blogs...considering I have absolutely nothing else to do. haha.
I am always hot. Maple Leaf costume or not.
Post a Comment