Monday, September 1, 2008

My website.

I am so excited for my birthday Danny built me a website for my voice over stuff! It is not fully complete yet but it has my demo and the stuff I have done.
So since I got pregnant the VO stuff has taken a back seat for now but when I feel better I will be trying to get in with TMG, which is a good talent agency here. I am lucky to know some cool people there who can recommend me, it is just a matter of me doing it.
I have my demo done and also some of the work I have done on my site so if anyone wants to see me being a Possum then you can check it out at kellyharker.com, there is a link on the right side of this page.
Let me know what you think.

12 comments:

Jamy said...

Shut up! That's amazing! I absolutely LOVED that first audio clip. Soooo good! Man, you're talented! I loved all your different voices! How sweet of your hubby, and boy is he talented as well! Here's hoping you get in touch with the right people and can do it more! Oh, and I'm totally jelous: I always wanted to do voice-overs for Disney movies! haha

leslie jo said...

Kelly that is soo cool! I had no idea you could do this. I loved it! That is nice of your hubby to make your site it is very user friendly.

Colleen said...

Danny did a great job, and I love your voiceovers!

Erika said...

ellie likes it! i love it!

Jody said...

Very cute Kelly, Maycies liked the alphabet song. Good job to your husband on the B-day gift, it was very thoughtful.

Melanie said...

Thats really cool kelly! Good luck with future VO jobs!

raising4boys said...

You are famous! That was so much fun hearing a sample of the work you do. So nice of Danny to put together that site. And HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY! When was your birthday anyway?

Peter and Katie said...

That's so great that Danny did that for you. Oh by the way, happy anniversary1 I know, crazy that I remember it, but hey we are friends right!?!

Em said...

Wow! That website is fantastic! i absolutely LOVE it!

Em said...

P.S. You have two friends named Emily and Joel. How funny!

Angelee said...

Oh my goodness Kelly your website is so saucy! I love it! And the voice overs are awesome. I was just smiling as I listened!

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

Kelly, that is awesome! I love your voice, always have! Danny did a great job with the webiste design.