Saturday, November 8, 2008

Going private

We have decided to have our blog be private. Since we post pictures of our kid(s) I feel like it is best to protect them. Anyways I do not have a lot of your e-mail addresses to send you an invite so please list it below. Thank you!

20 comments:

Hanna said...

hannahooge@gmail.com

pappyu said...

Oh me! me! Pick me!!!

patrickbelnap@yahoo.com

Jamy said...

YAY! me too! Ever since I accidentally googled my website, I figured it was best. My info was plastered all over the internet!!!

Erika said...

I'm thinking of doing the same thing. You have my email. Use the hotmail one. Your blanket is going to be so cute!

leslie jo said...

innesles@gmail.com

Jody said...

cjtalbot@frontiernet.net

Jeana said...

did you see that clip on ksl too? it freaked me out a little because i post pics of my kids too. so i'm thinking of doing the same thing. jeanafackrell@gmail.com

LieslPie said...

you better send me one too. lieslp@gmail.com

Emily said...

emilybautista@peoplepc.com

Melanie said...

melaniebascom@yahoo.com

raising4boys said...

nedra93@yahoo.com

{Anne} said...

Please add me to the list! I love checking in on your darling family! And Linus was an adorable skunk! So fun...great minds think a like ;)!

bitsybling{at}hotmail{dot}com

Grandma Gaye said...

Add me, Mom!

Em said...

bennett(dot)emily AT gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

tbwizzer@hotmail.com
good idea!!

Peter and Katie said...

I am prettu sure you have our email. so invite us!

Colleen said...

colleenharker{at}gmail{dot}com

Sarah said...

I'd love to keep reading too. sarahegbert at gmail dot com.

Shumway's said...

bellasarah80@hotmail.com
-Sarah Shumway

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

I think you added me, but just in case
bj_sher@hotmail.com