Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008!

We had a fun Halloween this year! Linus' cute cousin Natalia came up from AZ. for her birthday, which is on Halloween. So the kids all had a fun Halloween/ birthday party. It was fun to have all the cousins together.
We also attended our ward party earlier in the week. Linus was freaked out by a lot of the costumes.
As for trick or treating Linus still does not quite get it yet plus he is so picky that he won't even eat the candy so he could really care less about free candy. He LOVED handing it out though, when the door bell would ring he would get all excited and jump up and down, so that was his favorite part.


Linus the skunk and me the "rebellious pregnant teenager" headed to the ward party. Cute lil' stinker.
Isn't he the cutest little skunk.
Linus and his cute friend Sophie at the ward party.

Here is Natalia the birthday girl and her cute Snow White mommy.2 of Linus' cute cousins, Ainsley and Madeline. This is at the big birthday bash!
My sister Heidi and I with all or kids.
Linus playing a game.
They decorated pumpkins with stickers and Linus loved it!
He also had a blast playing soccer with uncle Scott!
Trick or Treating!
He thought he would do his own thing, he just like walking around in his costume.
Here is the 3 of us out trick or treating.

8 comments:

Colleen said...

Linus is so stinkin' cute! Pun intended. :)

Nisha said...

Kelly, these pics are darling! We went to the temple last night and Sophie hung out at my moms and also had a blast handing out candy. She was pretty freaked out by some houses we took her too (we went to about 4 houses after the temple and she was holding on tight to me). She definitely isn't into the spooky Halloween scene.

Erika said...

That's so funny that he likes to hand out candy. Cute! When I saw your picture I thought you went as Juno. Good idea!

Jamy said...

Sorry I didn't get Linus to look at the camera! I wish I knew what kids that age are thinking on Halloween. When you stop and think about it, it is pretty random and bizzare!

Em said...

Looks like you guys had fun! My dog was a skunk too! I liked your costume Kelly that made me laugh out loud...and I am at work!! Yikes!!

Dr. Nick said...

Haha I LOVE the costume!

Peter and Katie said...

Linus is so cute! I just love his serious little face. you guys are great!

Grandma Gaye said...

My three cute little stinkers! love you,mom