Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twilight again!

So I went and saw Twilight AGAIN last night and I liked it a lot better than when I first saw it. I just had to say it was way better this time.I thought this picture was way funny.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I never read the books but all the local ladies have seen the movie....New York Doll is one of our favorites...loaned it out adn never got it back....the little ladies that worked with him melted me too and his "Joseph Smith" shirt and let's not forget ol' Morrissey making his little dream come true...ahhh the rest of the day may we both have Smith's songs in our head...


Love you How are you feeling?

Jamy said...

Good to know!!! I can't WAIT to see it again. I'm diggin that first picture. I've NEVER seen that one before. I want to find a picture of that scene where she dreams that Edward turns her and they're in old-fashioned clotehs and she has the awesome make-up job. That second picture's pretty funny. I just saw Cam Gigandet on the cover of a magazine today. OH MY! What a hottie! too bad he looks like such a nerd in the movie. In my opinion at least! ;)

Hanna said...

So, I was looking at your voice over website because they need people at my old work, but after looking at it I don't think its the kind of work you would want. ANYWAY, my real point of writing this is, what language is part of your website in? My husband and I were trying to figure it out, but we are stumped.