So I was going to use random.org to choose the winner but it was too much of a pain so I just threw all your names in a hat and drew. So the winner is: Miss Jamy Bailey! Congratulations you just won the best CD ever!
YAY! I can't wait!!!! Make sure to put lot so Bjork on there. =) THANK YOU! BTW, how are you feeling? I'm glad you finally blogged about being pregnant, because I've been wondering how you were but couldn't ask! When you're due date?
Oh, I didn't even see the part about there being a contest on that other post! I was just commenting for the sake of commenting. I hope you won't think I was trying to sneak in under the wire to get a CD!
4 comments:
YAY! I can't wait!!!! Make sure to put lot so Bjork on there. =) THANK YOU! BTW, how are you feeling? I'm glad you finally blogged about being pregnant, because I've been wondering how you were but couldn't ask! When you're due date?
Oh, I didn't even see the part about there being a contest on that other post! I was just commenting for the sake of commenting. I hope you won't think I was trying to sneak in under the wire to get a CD!
I forgot to POST!!! Ahh. I guess I'll get through it. I did get an awesome CD from you not to long ago! Love ya-
and a hug for Linus!
I'm so excited you found my blog---congrats on the pregnancy, maybe this time I will be your nurse when you come in!
Post a Comment