So I just thought I would inform those of you who don't know that
I am pregnant! My friend Jeana who is pregnant too made a good point on her blog, she said she would be
embarrassed if no one knew and then saw her and just thought she was fat. So since I am starting to show (much sooner than with baby #1) I thought I would share the good news.
17 comments:
Congrats Kel!!!!! That is so great!
That is awesome!!! I feel like everyone is pregnant now days...it goes in waves.
Congratulations!!!
How exciting! Congrats !!
Congrats again! I'm sure Linus will be a great big brother.
And still looking fine as ever!
yay, congrats!!!
congrats to you too! i am due jan 27. how about you? and i know someone else that we both know who is also pregnant but hasn't told yet. she is only a couple weeks behind me.
Kelly! Congratulations to you and Danny both! Yeah...when is the due date?
When does #2 come? We are happy for you! Hope you are feeling good. ps Violater was one of my first albums too...loves
I hope this one comes out with a full beard (if it's another boy).
Congrats! You are gonna have 2 little ones, I cant believe it! It seems like yesterday that you and Holly shared that room & you were always doing crazy creative things with your side.
Don't worry about showing earlier. I popped out at like 6 weeks with Ellie even though I was only pregnant for 8 weeks with the first one. It's funny how the body just knows that it's supposed to pop out. But once I popped, I stayed the same for a while.
And Danny's comment is really cute. I agree :)
Congrats! That is awesome!
Hooray for having babelicious babies! Hope you are feeling good. And last I saw you were lookin' fine.. and I'm sure you're only getting foxier!
Hey Kelly, yah i probably offended people with that family sticker post but oh well! Congrats on being pregnant, that is so fun! =)
I hope you are feeling better after your expensive ride the other night. CONGRATULATIONS!! I didn't know until that night.
Post a Comment