Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's a...

BOY!!!

Sorry the first picture is upside down, but you get the idea.His profile!
We are super excited! I was hoping for a girl but I am not disappointed the least bit. It will be so much fun for Linus to have a brother! Everything looks good and he looks healthy and that is most important.

20 comments:

Nisha said...

He's already a handsome little Harker. So exciting!! Congrats. (This just means we'll need more girls nights to help balance out all the testosterone in your house....hahaha). You coming to Jamy's tonight? I've heard really good things about the movie.

Colleen said...

Yay! Congrats! More boy cousins!!!

leslie jo said...

Yeah for you~ They will be best buds. CONGRATS

Grandma Gaye said...

Yeah! all boys need a brother! This will be our tie breaker 4 girls 5 boys! He already looks Linus and Danny! Love you Mom C

{Anne} said...

That is so exciting! Congrats!!! It will be so fun for them to be so close in age.

Jamy said...

Right on! Congrats on the boy news! That's quite the first picture. He's not shy in the least, is he? ;) Glad Linus will have a brother so close in age to play with! You coming tonight?! PLEASE COME!

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

Congratulations!That is exciting for everyone in your family. especially Linus!

Callie said...

Yeah! Another boy!!! Congrats!

5 little speckled frogs said...

That's so exciting Kelly! Boys are so much fun (as Garett climbs all over me...).

Jody said...

Congrats Kelly, boys are so much easier. They will have so much fun together.

raising4boys said...

I almost forgot about your ultra sound today. I got so excited to see you had a new post.

That was a great boy shot. (no question there) Congratulations!! Glad he is healthy and hope you are feeling better.

Peter and Katie said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I love the pictures, so cute.

Jeana said...

congrats, pretty much everyone that i know is having boys right now. i swear it goes in cycles, but that will be a lot of fun

Arin said...

Congrats Kel - That is WONDERFUL! Hope you are feeling good!

jg said...

Yeah, that is very exciting! It's like the year of the boy, everyone I know is having a boy! Happy to hear that everything is well, best of luck!

Melanie said...

Congrats! brothers will be nothing but fun!

Kathy said...

Hey Brother and Sister Harker - how fun to see your names on our blog, even if I did think it was Danny's mom and dad (hee, hee). How exciting that you are going to be parents again!! He's adorable - I can hardly wait to see the color pics :) Congratulations!

Em said...

Hip hip hooray for double boys! That will be so fun at your house! I love I love it I LOVE IT!

Shumway's said...

Kelly, Danny,

I am so excited for you both! A boy is always good news. I hope that we have a boy too when/if I get pregnant sometime soon (I hope). Say hi to everyone for us!!

Heather said...

Yay!! It will be perfect for the boys to have a brother. We can't wait to find out what we're having! I hope that you've started to feel somewhat better...Can't wait to hear more!