Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Keep checking back!

Since going private it seems like no one comments anymore and I think it is because you can't see when I have updated. So be sure to check every now and then, especially on Monday since you are guaranteed a post for Movie Monday's. Thanks!

7 comments:

Dr. Nick said...

i always just periodically check anyway

Bro Heber said...

Here's my post.... BOoooYAHHH!

Czechers said...

Now I understand why you were a pregnant rebelious teenager. Congratulations! Two boys are a lot of fun!

Colleen said...

Yup, I just remembered that I now have to check and see whether you and Erika have blogged lately instead of being lazy and letting Google Reader do all the work. :)

Erika said...

I check all the time. I just don't comment on the movie mondays because you write them so well that I can't think of anything. I'll have to watch Ponette though. It sounds like I might like it. but I do hate when movies are sad like when someone dies, but I got through Bambi, so I might be able to do it.

Hanna said...

I'm still here too...I'm an almost daily blog checker. It gives me something to do while I am bored at work.

Em said...

I love your blog and check it two-three times weekly. I will work on being a better commenter. Comments are always fun.